Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Keri Noble.

Posted By: Anna

I don't know about you guys, but nothing puts me more in the Christmas spirit than Christmas music.  Some of my favorites include....

Amy Grant - Tennessee Christmas

 Mariah Carey -  All I Want For Christmas

and of course NSYNC - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
(sidenote:  Even after all these years of listening to this song, I had NEVER watched the video!!)

However, this year I started the Christmas music season off with a different note (no pun intended :)...Keri Noble.


Keri Noble is a very talented singer/songwriter in the Twin Cities area.  She actually has a very interesting background, being born in Fort Worth, Texas, raised in Detroit.  Her father is a Southern Baptist minister and she has grown up singing in church.  She is also a co-host on the Cities 97 radio show.  She has a fantastic personality that goes along with her beautiful voice.  I was joined by 4 other friends at the Varsity Theater in Minneapolis to see her Christmas show.



It was a great way to start the Christmas season out!  If you haven't heard her music before, click here for a sample.

I hope you all had a great Holiday season as well and enjoyed by those that you love the most!

Talk soon!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment