Thursday, December 13, 2012

Containers.

Posted By: Anna


Today I went to the greatest store in the entire organizational world…the Container Store!  


The store actually overwhelms me.  There are so many ideas, options and products.  They have an entire aisle of square open bins to choose from...


And even an aisle devoted to trash cans!


(They do make a trash can look pretty though, don’t they!?!?)
But today I was on a mission (cue the Mission Impossible theme song) - to tackle the horrifying cupboard I call the spice cabinet.


I know...it's horrible. 

But with a little help from this gem I found for $12 at the Container Store...


 My spice cupboard now looks like this....



They actually had lots of different spice rack options to choose from, but this one looked like the best choice for the cupboard space and spices that I have.  After taking more time than I thought it would, I have a newly organized spice cupboard.

I think the best part about this particular spice rack, is that you can easily take it out and put it on the counter if you know you will be using many spices when cooking.


I wouldn't say it’s perfect, but definitely an improvement!


Talk soon!
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could have gone with you! I need one of their closet organizers! Love that step- I might need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly!! Once you get a key, let's all plan a trip together to The Container Store!

    K

    ReplyDelete